Saturday, August 13, 2011

barryselkmarketing on Google!

Hello and welcome to barryselkmarketing blog on Google. I started my first blog site here on Google on Aug 2009. It is called NetMarketingDummy and is still there but has not been used since then. It was started out of desperation after a layoff and tells that story.

I decided to try out Blogger and see if it can be used as an internet marketer tool. As costs got bigger in running a full blown website as I did, I will attempt to see if the same things can be done on Blogger if in a different way. So you can say it is an experiment as a marketing tool! So if you have done this and it works,  drop me a line! I'm very interested in hearing your ideas.

So I want to than you for visiting and feel free to leave comments about any of the sites mentioned above.
If you see any errors, please let me know ...

And again welcome to barryselkmarketing.blogger.com!

Oh by the way, it all on Google Blogger, Fun stuff!

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment