Friday, June 29, 2012

Marketing Using iPhone Blogger!


New ideas for my iPhone Blogger site!


My next reason for doing this experiment is have you ever see Blogger on an iPhone? It is nice to be able to post on one site and the results can be see on a desktop and a phone! Oh yeah, you can do this on a regular website like I did. But there is one thing a regular website cannot do, is the costs involved. Yes Blogger allows you to do this for FREE! I'll tell you that free is nice, especially in this bad economic climate. Also I can do my work on this blog on my iPhone! So hopefully I can discover how to use this as a marketing tool. This is another subject that I will set up another Blogger site for Free to discuss the net marketing with an iPhone blogger life!

Leave me a line, I'm waiting!


2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am on your blog for the very first time. It is a very informative blog, specially this post.

    Keep sharing the good work.

    Regards,
    SMS Marketing Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments. I'm happy that people find my comments helpful. When I started this I've always wonder if people will read my tidbits of information and knowledge. It great to have feedback like yours that keeps me writing! Hopefully we can talk again in the future.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete