Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Mobile Web Development with XAMPP!

I have just added a new site to my series of sites. It has to do with a stand alone on your PC web server and development system based on XAMPP. I have been using it for a month and just love the idea behind it. My new site is at this link. The reason is it based for the iPhone is it runs on a laptop and the page development can be done on the iPhone. Then the web page can be uploaded to the site. It is also possible to run the XAMPP server on a laptop and have it connected to the internet. This is possible if you are using Vista Ultimate with the software addition for the world wide web. I haven't tried it yet but there are articles on how it is to be done on the web.

Since I have done my articles on the iPhone and use the Google Drive service for storage, I will begin to do the same for the web page development. I am also using the Google Chrome product as my main browser. One reason is it has a web based PHP editor that I use to write my code with. Since I am using XAMPP as the web server, I am developing a PHP series of tutorials that I will place on the above site. So keep an eye out for further developments on this new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment