Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Major Update!

Hello, Have new and exciting news from barryselkmarketing. As you noticed I haven't done any postings on these blogs because i've been working on my other site for the past month. The one biggest thing I did on my Weebly site is added a Topic Library. This library has 2 purposes. First, it talks about topics that have to do with email, traffic, web design and programming, and several other topics. But it doesn't do it only as an article, but it talks about tools that are available out on the internet that I have been using during the last 3 years. These are tools that I have researched and had a chance to use and I would recommend them for beginners to advance users. Second, it gives me an immediate access to these tools so I don't have to look at bookmarks, email, etc. that tends to slow me down. When I'm using my setup, I can go and research and article, add a page, check my traffic, look up info on Google, etc. which is what I do while working on my sites or product launches. I have found out that since I built this up, it has cut my research or design time a lot. Because I don't have to look things up while working! It is a great work environment because things are only a click away. And guess what, I did this over the period of 1 month to get the structure built up. That's the power of Weebly! Look for the topic on Weebly site, and you can see it from there, or here! Look toward the future for a training e-book that shows how I built this up. It interested, leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. it is very small and enjoyable device.i feel happly used.


    HOW TO UNLOCKiPhone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Nasir,

      First I want to say thanks for visiting! I looked at your link and this is very interesting! I always wondered about this subject because I have a 4S. I'm going to wait until my contract is up before I attempt to try with what is on the link. If you have other links or subjects about above, I'm always interest in this techno stuff! Thanks Barry

      Delete