Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm on Weebly.com!

Live on Weebly now!

Hello again,

I have just created a new website on Weebly.com. This site will become my marketing site for barryselkmarketing and Mobile iPhone Blogger. I plan to show my future products sales pages on this site. This way I can keep this blog site separate from my sales site. You can go to it by looking at the page for other links on this site.

This is the first time I heard of Weebly and all I can say it fantastic for being a free or pay site It has a lot of features that are suited to a blogger or a marketer. The process for creating a site is user friendly and it is easy to create a very professional looking site. If you need a website of your own, I suggest you take a look at Weebley! Let me know if you signed up for Weebly and how you like it!

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment